Wednesday 3 June 2015

New Venture

Hello everyone, its me again.  Getting back into blogging slowly, its finding the time that is the hardest part.  Anyhoo I have some lovely things to showcase today and my new website that I'm in the process of getting ready. www.poshcatcrafts.co.uk Go and take a look, I haven't got many things on sale yet still trying to get all my products uploaded.  

Here are some pictures of some of the items I have been making. 
These are mini altered dress forms that I have altered and decorated. This one is all about the Pink,, 


The flowers on the side are all handmade and sealed with natural bees wax.  


Hope you like them.  Check out my website or facebook for more variations.  

 photo BlogSigniture20131_edited-5.png

No comments:

Follow, Subscribe and Like