Sunday 6 May 2012

Bag Book - Take 3

Morning all, hope you are waking up to a bright and sunny Sunday! Sorry I haven't been around to visit your blogs lately but I was taken into hospital last week with chest pains! Luckily it was to serious and only spent 3 nights with there, slowly getting back to my old self. 

Anyway, enough of that lets get back to my project with another instalment of my Bag Album I have been making.  It would have been finished but I had to redo the outside of the album as me being me I put to many embellishments inside and it wouldn't shut properly,  lol.. 

Cheery Lynn Designs Dies I used: -


 The white tab at the front is the large die from the coved stackers that I have folded and added a eyelet to thread my ribbon through to help keep it closed. 

 
I'm learning so much from the rest of the design team 
on Cheery Lynn about different ways to make paper flowers and other ways to use these fabbie dies.  Click on the link to go and take a look amazing tutorials!

Other crafty bits 
Magnolia Stamps, Distress Inks, Pearl Brads, Ribbon Sweet Stamps Love Sentiment, Copics 

You still have time to enter into our challenge for this week "Flowers made with Dies" or our new challenge starts tomorrow "Shades of Purple" Cheery Lynn offer a prize each week of a $20 Coupon to send at Cheery Lynn Store.  Be sure to check out both blogs each day for more inspirational eye candy from the design team.. 
Thanks for joining me today..



 Photobucket

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been too well. Hope you feel a lot better now - please take care.
This is another stunner .. so pretty
Lisa x

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun,you sure have come back with the most amazing,and fantastic,album Hun,gosh the detail on this is just fantastic,honest hun this is a master piece,so glad you are okay sweetie,take it easy too,Hun,please hugs Cheryl xxxxxxxxx

mags said...

This is just so gorgeous. So much detail. I do love all the flowers so will definitely check out the flower tutorials. So sorry to hear you have not been well. Take it easy.
Mags
x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous ,love all your details. I hope you are now on the mend.xxx

Catherine said...

This is so beautiful, love all the little details. Hope you feel better soon....

Unknown said...

Wow this is stunning Tamara, must have taken you ages but definitely worth it.. love all the details and everything about this... Sorry to hear you were not so well. HOpe you'll be better soon quickly :D Hugs xxx

Irene said...

Hi Tamara, I'm so glad you're home again and slowly receovering. Must have been a big scare for you and all people close to you.....so...no heartproblems ????
Maybe just toooo much crafting??????
Your book is goregous but hey, do we ever see something not stunning from your cabine???

Hugs, take care, Irene

Claire said...

WOW WOW WOW Tamara - this is just bloody brilliant!!!!!! I love it, the detail in this in amazing and just love the colours and all those dies! Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better too. Enjoy the rest of the weekend sweetie. Hugs, Claire x

Heidi said...

Gorgeous work Tamara!
Beautiful design and pretty colours:)
Sorry to hear that you haven't been well. Hope you are much better now.
Take care and enjoy the rest of the weekend, hugs:)

Vicky said...

Such a beautiful creation Tamara...and so sorry to hear you have been poorly hun...hope you feel lot better now sweetie...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Lou said...

Hi! this is really very special,the two you have made are gorgeous Tamara and wow all that pretty detail too.
Sorry to read that you have been poorly and in hospital.
Pleased you are a bit better now,
enjoy the long weekend.
take care,hugs Lou.xxxx

Annette said...

Hi sweetie! I'm so glad to hear that you are on your feet again. Got a bit worried there... I missed you at Craft Den's birthday, so sad that you couldn't make it. I was so looking forward to meet you. But there has to be another get-together :)
Well, you haven't lost your touch in crafting... this is so beautiful and full of amazing details. Love it!
Take care!
Hugs Annette

marion said...

Absolutely gorgeous ! Hugs, Marion

Follow, Subscribe and Like