Saturday 3 December 2011

Photo Inspiration - Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge

That week when quick! Only two more weeks until school's here in the UK break up for the Christmas Holidays.  It only seems like yesterday when I started making my Christmas cards and I still have lots to make! Today is the day I start putting up my tree and to decorate the house WooHoo....

Over on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge we have a wonderful new theme for you that has been chosen by the lovely Kate  and that is using the photo as your inspiration.. 
A while ago I purchased some Nellie Snellen stamps from the Craft Den from the Dawns Stamp range.  I simply adore these stamps they colour up sooo well.. 

This stamp I think is called "Dawn and Critter" I have teamed this little cutie up with a few flowers from Wild orchid flowers, some gorgeous crushed satin ribbon, American seam binding and fab Gold ribbon from Prima.  
I just love this charm, can you see the little parcel hanging from Santa's sleigh? just delightful! and you can just see the American seam binding at the top.  This is gorgeous ribbon and really takes well to being inked with your distress inks and glimmer mists.  I just left mine plain for this card which looks equally as stunning. 

Here's a close up of the colours I used.
Copic Colours 
G29, 28, 24
R39, 37, 35, 
Y28, 26, 21
E19, 18, 15 (I think) 

Again I decorated the inside on both sides. The sentiment is a Molly Bloom stamp and works so well on the inside. 

We are sponsor this week by The Stamp Boutique
 
The prize this week is 5 Digital images of the winners choice.. 

Crafty Supplies 
Stamps- Nellie Snellen Stamps - The Craft Den
 My Minds Eye Papers - The Craft Den
Marianne Designs Dies 
Cheery Lynn Circle and Scalloped circle dies - Sweet Stamps
Molly Bloom Sentiment stamp - Sir Stampalot
Crushed Satin Ribbon - The Ribbon Reel

Challenges I would like to enter
http://doyoustackup.blogspot.com/ - inspirational photo and Ribbon

I also have blog candy to give a way HERE

Photobucket

14 comments:

Mary J said...

Really beautiful Tamara - perfectly embellished!

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Tamara
gorgeous papers that perfectly present this lovely image totally Xmas feeling now :)
Hugs Kate xx

Babette said...

Gorgeous card and so well colored.
Hugs,
Babette

mags said...

Beautiful card Tamara. That image is adorable and you have coloured it beautifully. Perfect embellishments too.
Thanks for popping over to my blog and leaving such lovely comments. And you live only a few miles up the road from me too.
Mags
x

Fleur said...

A beautiful card Tamara. BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just gorgeous the image and papers are divine hugs cherylx

riliska said...

What a super cute card! LOVE your sweet image!

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab image and beautifully coloured .. you are right too - that charm is too cute
Lisa x

Irene said...

You coloured Dawn soooo beautiful!!!! I have her all stamped on my table but if she will be coloured this year ?????????........so many cards to make!!!!

Hug, Irene

Debbie said...

This is just so sweet.

hugs
Debbie

WencheP said...

This is so pretty. The image is adorable and your colouring is just amazing. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Denise said...

Beautiful card. Such an adorable image and beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Suzie McFloozy said...

This is an amazing card with a beautiful image x
Thanks so much for sharing it with us at papercrafting journey & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Curly said...

Hello Hun this is one gorgeous card I love the image and your colouring is awesome,
Have a lovely rest of the week,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Follow, Subscribe and Like